Friday, October 25, 2013

Halloween Mini

I have done or tried to do atleast One Mini Session every Month this Year and Each Month I say This was My Favorite One... I Love them All from the planning stages, to the putting together what My Vision is and Of course the Crazy Busy Chaos of the Actual Day!!!! 10 Minutes goes by so fast But each round of clients I get for every Mini I just Love.... I have got to see Old Friends , And Made Many New Friends from these Minis and I have the CUTEST most Amazing Littles Around I look forward to seeing some That I have seen almost each month the Whole Year How Fun to watch them Grow and Interact with them .... This Part of My Photography Business is By Far My Very Favorite.... I debated if I wanted to do Minis in the New Year
and I got some Advice from another Photographer Friend Ones " Shoot what you Love" and well as much as I Love Photography, and the many different and creative sessions I can have in a Year ... I Truely Love Love look forward to and cant wait to get to the Next Child Photography !!!! My Littles are my Favorite!!!
so I will be doing More Minis in the New Year and This was My Favorite One "until the next" :)












No comments:

Post a Comment