Friday, December 13, 2013

Christmas Mini 2013

I was so Stressed going into this Session, The first Bad Snow Fall came this day and My Bright Idea of using a Christmas Tree Lot ment we would be Outside in the Cold and Snow ..EEEEEEEEK well with a few minor and Major Hiccups like the Booth falling completely apart before I started..... I am hoping I can fix it before Next month Or No Kissing Booth :( 

Well as you can see we were able to still use the trees and be indoors out of the Snow and Cold it turned out better then I invisioned and I Love them all so very Much!!!! My Littles are My Favorite I look forward to seeing them each time I do a Mini this is By Far My Favorite of the Year!!!!

if you Love these Here is a Peak at the Up and Comings for 2014
January - Valentines Mini
February - Tattoo Stand Mini
March- Paint Fight Fun Mini



































No comments:

Post a Comment