Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Back to School Mini

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat!!! Already I know I know My Kid isnt even out of School yet for Summer But... If I dont Post it Now with all The Summer Fun it will get Over Looked and This is a Mini that I Just Love !!!
last years was one of My Faves for Sure!!!! here are the Details!!!

August 9th  & 10th $25.00 10 Minute Session 5-10 Images delivers via dropbox with all Print Releases
Refer 2 Friends Your Session is F R E E .......

< I am opening this up for saturday and sunday so when you RSVP please let me know which day space will be LIMITED each day> You have Until July 21 to RSVP

NEW RULE.... your session fee MUST be Paid before your spot is Secured !!!!! send a check via mail
Email me to RSVP AT touchofsassphotography@gmail.com
those that attended last year it will NOT be the same location..........

No comments:

Post a Comment