Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Its so Hard to Say Goodbye

Today this Family sent Their Connor off on His Mission in Mexico, I just Adore this Young Man he was so Fun to get to Know during Our Boys Hockey Season and His Family was so Much fun on this Last Minute Photo Session .... and My Heart goes out to My Friend and His Mommy Today I know how hard those first Goodbyes can be....

On another Note have you ever met someone and you felt like you have seen or met them before... but to find out there was no way you could of not paths crossed until just then... When I first met Brenda that is how we both felt I have seen you before, met you before..... Nope Not at all.... we were Just Ment to be Friends... Sisters in another life :0) and I just Adore her as well <3




No comments:

Post a Comment